Announcements For October 13th
There will be No Bible study on Tuesday, Oct 15th.
- Pleasant today is the last day to submit your vote to the Women’s Ministry for the Pink Rose recipient on Sunday, October 20th. The Pink Rose recipient should be a woman who is a Mt. Pleasant member, admired, respected and has done selfless acts of kindness in the church and/or community. She should have extraordinary achievements and above all be a child of the most high God. Please put your suggestion in the Pink box downstairs or give it to a member of the women ministry.
- On this 3rd Sunday Sis. Weathersby is asking everyone to bring their Boo - Urban definition of Boo is someone you love, care about, and lifetime best friend. It can be a girlfriend, boyfriend, relative, spouse just bring them with you...God has a word for you both!
- Mt Pleasant please Join the Greeter’s Ministry as we support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Help Us Support The Cause For our Sisters & Brothers Who Are Still In The Fight. Please Consider Donating One Dollar Toward Our Cancer HOPE KITS. The Pink Table Will Have A Hope Kit Box, Breast Cancer Prevention Material, and Takeaway Goodies. Remember the third Sunday In October is Praise In Pink Sunday. Let’s Make This A Memorable Month of Pink And Hope!
- Mt. Pleasant our last family night Bible Study night will be held on Tuesday, October 29 at 6 pm hosted by the Weathersby’s. Our guest speaker for our women will be Co-Pastor Connie Neal. Bring your family out to enjoy food, games and learn more about God’s word.
- Our Daughters of Faith women conference presents Regina Belle on Sunday, November 10th at our 10 am service. Mark your calendars you don’t want to miss it!
- Mt Pleasant Veterans, "we want you". If you served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or the US Coast guard. Please sign up downstairs after service today and to get more information from Sis. Crutches and Sis. Broomfield.
- At the Mount, We are Rooted in God’s will, Relevant in God’s word, and Real in God’s worship