ANNOUNCEMENTS For February 11th
- Bible study has resumed and Mt. Pleasant you are urged to come out and get your spirit fed through the word of God on the topic “The End of Time” at Noon and at 7 pm.
- Women of Mt Pleasant, WOW choir rehearsal will be held on Thursday, February 15th at 7:30 pm. Please come out and support the women of Mt Pleasant.
- Mt. Pleasant's own women's dance group 'Divine Favor' will be performing on 3rd Sunday during morning worship you don't want to miss it!
- Please join us after service on Sunday, February 18th for 'The Awakening of Intelligence.' It will be videos, literature, and discussions. Food will be served.
- Pleasant for our Moment in Black History, please wear your African attire on Sunday, February 25th.
- As the Fight for Family Rally is vastly approaching we need your help! We need members to reach out to vendors, friends and entrepreneurs to help gather donations not limited to but inclusive of Vacation, Dinner for two, Staycations Packages, Gift Cards, Artwork, Jewelry, Services, Smart TVs, firesticks and google mini etc. For additional information pick up a donation letter and sign-up downstairs in the foyer of the church. All donations are due by Sunday, March 4th with the exception of food items.
- Pleasant’s own Praise and Worship leader Keisha Covington will be making her debut with her album release concert on Saturday, April 7, 2018, at 6:30 pm. Guest will include Tedd Win and Bernard Williams. Free General Admission. However, there will be $40 VIP limited tickets downstairs in the foyer today after service.
- Pleasant please keep Bro Keith Thomas (Michael Waller Brother in law), Mother Daisy Horton, Bros. John and Alvin Mitchell and Bro Eddie Horton in your prayers.
At the Mount, We are Rooted in God’s will, Relevant in God’s word, and Real in God’s worship