ANNOUNCEMENTS For December 10th
- There will be no Bible Study for the Month of December. Bible Study will resume on Tuesday, January 9th
- Mt. Pleasant our winter season is approaching and the Clothing Pantry needs your donations of coats, sweaters, gloves and hats for all ages. There will be coat drive boxes downstairs and in the lobby of Rena’s Chapel. Please bring your donations to help others stay warm this season.
- Family and Friends of Mt Pleasant, even though the pledge due date has past, you still have an opportunity to give to Fight for the Family via our Givelify app, Online PayPal or the yellow envelope. Please make your contributions and contact the church office for additional information.
- The final Youth and Young Adults Day program of the year is well on the way, we need all of children at Children's Church and Teen Church. We will be blessed with special musical, food and joyful singing from our young people on Sunday, December 17th at 10a.m. Our rehearsal will be held on Thursday, Dec 14th at 6:30pm along with dinner being served at 5:30pm.
- Attention all parents/grandparents and guardians - Only the children who participate in the Youth and Young Adult Christmas program will be given a gift bag on Dec. 17th 2017. If your child is not participating in the choir, dance, cheer, step or the musical they will not receive a gift bag. However, they will be able to participate in the raffle. Please bring your children out to rehearsals to support this holiday season production, Your Youth and Young Adult Department Team.
- The last mandatory rehearsal for the musical production “A Faithful Few” will be Saturday, December 16th from 9am to 11am in the sanctuary.
- Mt. Pleasant the 2018 Co-Ed Youth Basketball league Registration and Skill clinic is gearing up. The league is open to both male and female Youth Ages 6-16. Registration dates are Saturday, December 16th and 30th and Saturday, January 6th and 13th from 10am to 1pm. Draft date will be held Saturday, January 13th. Looking forward to another winning season of fun and fellowship.
- Also the Athletic Ministry is looking for committed experienced coaches, assistant coaches and volunteers, if you are interested in coaching and/or volunteering with a positive attitude to help the youth, please see Coach Edwards or contact Joyce Walker at the church for more information.
- Mt Pleasant please keep Mother Lillian Simon, Elizabeth Sparks and The Family of J.W. Thornton in your prayers.
At the Mount, We are Rooted in God’s will, Relevant in God’s word, and Real in God’s worship