ANNOUNCEMENTS For July 15th
- Today is ACO Sunday, each member is asked to give $5.00 to continue the support of our Activity Community Outreach programs.
- Periodically, we are going to highlight some of the accomplishments and successes of our youth right here at the Mount! Today we are featuring Joshua Carter. Joshua’s band team “Kipp of Atlanta Sounds of Royalty” took a trip to Johannesburg, South Africa this year.
- Pastor Weathersby will be preaching at Green Pasture Baptist Church on Tuesday, July 17th at 7 pm. The church is located at 150 N Warren St Milledgeville, GA 31061.
- Calling all parents we are in need of your help! Due to the special program on Sunday, July 29th we will need all of the kids present for their dress rehearsal. Even if you can't stay the entire rehearsal please ensure that your child's uniform fits and that they know the entrance performance. Youth and Young Adult choir rehearsals for Throwback Sunday will be held on Thursday, July 19th and July 26th at 6:30 pm each night and dinner on the July 26th at 5:30 pm.
- If you are a part of the Men’s Choir, WOW Choir, Mass Choir or a young adult in the Youth & Young adult choir, you are asked to come out to the combined Mass Choir rehearsal for July on Thursday, July 19th at 7:30 pm and for August rehearsal Thursdays on August 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th at 7:30 pm. The combined Mass Choir will sing 4th Sunday, July 22nd and on 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays in August.
- IT’S a FAMILY AFFAIR: The month of August is Friends and Family month. Invite all your friends, relatives and neighbors to come and worship with us for the entire month of August. The member that invites the most friends, relatives and neighbors will receive a grand prize. Members, please see an usher, fill out the visitor card for your visitors and place it in the offering basket.
- Our 1st Lady LaShundra Weathersby and the W.O.W. Choir is invited to be a guest at the LIFT Women Conference to be held on Saturday, August 18th from 10 am to 2 pm. All women are asked to participate with a cost of $20 for choir members $25 for non-choir members payment deadline is August 1, 2018. If you have already signed up, we need some additional information from you; your payment if you haven’t paid, your shirt size and whether you will be riding the van. Payments can be made on Givelify or PayPal. If using PayPal please add comments “LIFT Women Conference”. Please see the Women’s Ministry downstairs for additional information.
- Do you love to fellowship? Does your palette love to try new things? Are you a great cook with a special dish? Then you can win bragging rights as the top chef at the Mount as a participant! Or if you are a great taster, join us in our kick off interactive social as we showcase the culinary talents at the Mount. The Mt. Pleasant Women Ministry presents “A Taste of the Mount” on Sunday, August 26th immediately after morning worship. For more details please see a member of the Women Ministry downstairs after service today.
- At the Mount, We are Rooted in God’s will, Relevant in God’s word, and Real in God’s worship