ANNOUNCEMENTS For August 12th
- Pleasant our ‘BIBLE Enrichment hour will be held on Tuesdays at 12 Noon and 7 pm. Our 7 pm hour we will have adults and youth under age 18. Our topic of discussion is “Kingdom Principles”, the adults will be taught by Pastor Weathersby and the youth will be taught by Rev. Nadine White. Please come out, bring your youth and enjoy the spirit-filled hour.
- IT’S a FAMILY AFFAIR: The month of August is Friends and Family month. Invite all your friends, relatives and neighbors to come and worship with us for the entire month of August. The member that invites the most friends, relatives and neighbors will receive a grand prize. Members, please see an usher, fill out the Friends and Family card for your visitors and place it in the offering basket.
- WOW, rehearsal for those singing at the LIFT conference will be on August 16th at 8 pm immediately following combined mass choir rehearsal.
- If you are a part of the Men’s Choir, WOW Choir, Mass Choir or a young adult in the Youth & Young adult choir, you are asked to come out to the combined Mass Choir rehearsal for August on Thursdays on August 16th, 23rd and 30th at 7:30 pm. The combined Mass Choir will sing on 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays in August.
- Our 1st Lady and the W.O.W. Choir will be attending the 2018 LIFT Women Conference at Marvelous Light Christian Ministries on Saturday, August 18th from 10 am to 2 pm. The address is 2160 Lee Road Lithia Spring, Ga 30122. If you have signed up for van transportation, please meet at Young’s Funeral home at 8:45 am.
- Do you love to fellowship? Does your palette love to try new things? Are you a great cook with a special dish? Then you can win bragging rights as the top chef at the Mount as a participant! Or if you are a great taster, join us in our kick off interactive social as we showcase the culinary talents at the Mount. The Mt. Pleasant Women Ministry presents “A Taste of the Mount” on Sunday, August 26th immediately after morning worship. For more details please see a member of the Women Ministry downstairs after service today.
- Periodically, we will be highlighting some of the accomplishments and successes of our youth right here at Mount Pleasant. If you have a special accomplishment or successes, please contact the church office for more details. Today we are featuring Cailin Davis. Cailin performed on July 6th with the Atlanta Ballet’s Ailey Camp at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. Congratulation Cailin.
- We will have a corporate prayer service on Friday, September 7th at 7 pm in the main sanctuary Pastor Weathersby is asking the entire Mt. Pleasant family to come out for this night of prayer and praise.
- Pleasant please keep Satiah Broomfield in your prayers.
- On last Sunday we had one individual to join by way of baptism and one by way of Christian Experience. Thanks for joining the Mt. Pleasant family.
- At the Mount, We are Rooted in God’s will, Relevant in God’s word, and Real in God’s worship