For I was hungry, and you gave me food. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
-- Matthew 25:35
The Food Pantry here at Mt. Pleasant is our continued commitment to our legacy of doing God's work in the community of feeding the hungry and welcoming all God's people.
The Food Pantry is open every Tuesday and Friday from 10am - Noon during Youth Basketball season
- Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10am to Noon when the season ends
- Serving residents of Zip Code 30315
- Valid identification and proof of address are required for adults and children
- Homebound service available for seniors
- Free clothing store for adults and children in need
- One visit per week
Assistance for all Georgia residents in obtaining SNAP / Food Stamp benefits
Assistance in enrolling adults and children for Medicaid benefits and coverage
For further information, contact Richard Searcy or Rosilind Lane through the church office